X International Forum "Transport of Russia"
November 30 – December 2, 2016, Gostiny Dvor Complex
The central element of the 2016 Forum will be a discussion of the transport development in future. Also among the issues on the agenda are: transforming transport ideology between cities and agglomerations, improving inter-regional air service, strengthening the infrastructure of sea and river transport, expanding market mechanisms in river transport, building modern roads, developing high-speed rail service, investing in the attractiveness of the transport industry, and educating future specialists at transport universities.
The Transport of Russia Forum annually attracts more than 2,500 industry professionals, including:
- Members of the Russian government
- Management of the Russian Ministry of Transport
- Heads of foreign ministries and agencies
- Heads of regions and regional transport agencies
- Heads of major Russian and foreign companies operating in transport and related industries
- Representatives of international organizations and NGOs
- Representatives of the banking sector
As part of the Forum, industry leaders and the Russian Ministry of Transport will discuss the development of major modes of transport.